Job Title: PHP Developer
Workplace: ASK4, 14 Fitzwilliam Street, Sheffield, S1 4JL
Reporting to: Systems Architect
Salary: £30-45k per annum (dependant on experience)
We are looking for talented individuals to join our Software Development team. The PHP Developer will help support and grow our existing systems, tools and products and to drive forward new ideas and innovation that will allow ASK4 to remain at the head of the pack.
High quality software developer working on ASK4 systems, services and products.
Skills & Experience
- Around 5 years experience in a similar role
- Several years development experience on large projects
- Experience running their own small projects
- Extensive development knowledge (preferably including PHP and Symfony)
- Database and SQL experience (preferably Postgresql)
- Linux system administration
- Integration with other APIs
- OOP Design
- Good English and documentation skills
This role offers the potential to progress within the team and to become a project lead.
Please send your CV with a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating which role you are applying for. Applications close at midnight on 30th April.