Job Title: QA Developer
Workplace: ASK4, 14 Fitzwilliam Street, Sheffield, S1 4JL
Reporting to: Systems Architect
Salary: £20-25k per annum (dependant on experience)
We are looking for a Junior developer with focus on QA and Documentation. This role would suit a recent graduate or someone with around a year’s experience looking to get on the career ladder.
Junior developer with focus on QA and Documentation.
- Implement regression tests for as much of our existing projects as possible
- Operate and manage QA via CI environment (Jenkins)
- Responsible for documenting new and existing projects in conjunction with other developers
Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of unit test techniques and design patterns
- Experience of phpunit (or at least similar unit test systems)
- Comprehension of PHP (sufficient to understand when reading it)
- Excellent written English
- Ability to organise and manage some time and resources (Trac management, Jenkins management)
This role offers the potential to progress within the team, moving from writing tests to implementing features and fixing bugs from Trac tickets.
Please send your CV with a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating which role you are applying for. Applications close at midnight on 30th April.