First Line Support - Spanish Speaking
Job title: First Line Support Engineer - Spanish Speaking
Location: ASK4 HQ, Sheffield
Reporting to: First Line Support Team Manager
Start date: May 2018 (Exact date to be confirmed)
- Shift based cover of the Support Centre. Hours covered:
- Mon-Fri - 08:00 - 22:00
- Sat-Sun - 10:00 - 20:00
- Call reception and management for all 1st Line technical support phone queues.
- Translate written and oral communication from English to Additional Language and vice versa.
- Creation of Additional Language content for ASK4 communications and documentation
- Technical issue logging and management
- SMS handling and management
- 1st Line diagnosis and resolution of technical faults.
- Escalation of issues in line with company policy.
- Customer Account administration
- Customer payment processing
- Administration of the customer sign up process.
- Ensuring that all breaches of third-party SLAs are processed and payments are received if appropriate.
- Service abuse management
- To assist with any other reasonable task as requested by Ask4.
- Adherence to Ask4's policies and procedures, including, but not limited to all the relevant Information Security and Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Report any health and safety breaches or concerns in order to assist the company in preventing future accidents/incidents.
- Ensure you carry out your work in an environmentally responsible manner and in line with environmental policies and procedures.
GUIDANCE AND AUTHORITY
- Seeks and takes advice from technical specialists/line manager, as appropriate.
PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES / KEY RESULTS AREAS
- Customers first
- Inbound phone, email and SMS response targets
- Variance from the average workload handled
- Adherence to call and issue handling policies
- Flexibility required
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Fluent in both written and oral Additional Language
- Good working knowledge of operating systems to include Windows, Mac & Linux
- Basic understanding of networking
- Experience within a customer service environment
- Professional approach and phone manner
- Excellent written and oral English
- A self-motivated approach to learning and development
- A logical approach to problem-solving
- Team working capability
- Salary range for role
- Good understanding of TCP/IP
Range: £18,000 - £23,000
Applications by way of CV with covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating which role you are applying for. Applications to be submitted by 1st May 2018.