HR and Business Support Administrator
Job title: Business Support and HR Administrator
Location: ASK4 HQ, Sheffield
Reporting to: Chief Operating Officer
Salary range: £18,000 - 21,000 dependant on experience
Start date: September 2018
To ensure that ASK4 HR policies and process are administrated in accordance with the published processes and policies and enable the smooth running of the Fitzwilliam Street offices.
- Administer the starters, leavers and role change processes ensuring that all ASK4 employee and contractor personnel files are up to date and compliant with HR and Information Security policies.
- Administer the various employee absence processes and provide reporting about employee churn, sickness and holiday usage to Heads of Department.
- Support the Heads of Department and managers in relation to the disciplinary and grievance processes and policies.
- Administer the granting and removal of access rights to the various office spaces within the Fitzwilliam Street office in accordance with ASK4s Information Security policies.
- Work with the landlord of the Fitzwilliam street offices to address any issues with the building infrastructure.
- Administer the provision of office general office facilities, e.g. the printer and associated consumables, cleaning supplies and door access fobs etc...
- Work with the office cleaners to ensure that the required cleaning standards are met.
- Support the development and implementation of new processes and policies in the HR and Business Support functions.
- Provide cover for reception when required.
- Adherence to Ask4's policies and procedures, including, but not limited to all the relevant Information Security policies and procedures.
- Report any health and safety breaches or concerns in order to assist the company in preventing future accidents/incidents.
- Ensure you carry out your work in an environmentally responsible manner and in line with environmental policies and procedures.
Guidance and Authority
- Guidance on HR matters can be sought from ASK4s HR Support company.
- The Chief Operating Officer is the escalation point.
- Excellent oral and written English
- Prioritisation skills
- Good organisational skills
- Great people skills
- Process development experience
- HR qualifications and experience
Applications by way of CV with covering email to email@example.com stating which role you are applying for. Applications to be submitted by 31st August 2018.